TBS Triumph Pro (SMA Stub)
The next revolution in circular polarization technology, the Triumph Pro gives a professional performance in a compact, durable package. Don’t let the small size fool you, the Triumph Pro doesn’t compromise on performance. Designed by IBCrazy and manufactured by TBS, the multi-phase elements use patent-pending technology to create a precise circular pattern that is not distorted by proximity to your aircraft or other objects.
The microstrip antenna design together with a rigid and ultrasonic-welded enclosure allows mounting in exposed places, where the signal propagates better. The antenna comes in 4 connector flavors: u.FL, MMCX, MMCX 90º, and SMA.
- Manufactured and tested to the highest standards
- Best-in-class range and signal quality
- Incredibly small and low weight
- Ultrasonic welded and foam-infused cover for ultimate crash-protection
- Double-jacket semi-rigid cable for heavy impact resistance
- Frequency range: 5500-6000MHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- Gain: 1.6dbic
- Axial Ratio: 0.99
- Weight: 4.4g
- Height: 24mm, 0.95in
- Connector: SMA Stubby
- 1x TBS Triumph Pro SMA Stubby