SpeedyBee Bluetooth USB Adapter
The Bluetooth USB adapter from SpeedyBee is similar to the UART Adapter in that it enables you to wirelessly configure your Betaflight settings, however, this adapter doesn’t require any soldering! It also allows you to use the SpeedyBee app without taking up UART on your board. You simply plug the USB into your FC and connect through the SpeedyBee app like before. Change settings, LUA scripts, and CLI all from your smartphone!
Of course, you can skip all of this and just buy the Speedy Bee AIO Flight Controller with the Bluetooth built-in!
Note: Flashing firmware cannot be done with this adapter.
- 2s-8s power input, at the same time, the Micro USB interface supplies power to the flight controller
- (*A battery can simultaneously power the Bluetooth module and the flight controller)
Support USB Connector
- Support STM32/Cp210x USB Connector, compatible with most flight controllers
- Using with SpeedyBee APP, the most convenient Mobile Ground Station!
- iOS Device: iPhone 4S, iPad 3rd Gen and later
- iOS 10.0+ : APP Store
- Android 4.3+: Google Play, Download
- Low-Power Bluetooth Solution
- Standalone Transmission Control Chip
- 1KB Data Cache Expansion
- Output Power: 0 dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -94 dBm
- Transmission Rate: Bidirectional 2K/S
- Bluetooth Protocol: 2Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- Transmission Distance: 10m
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHZ – 2483.5MHZ (2.4G ISM Band)
- Baud Rate: 19200
- USB to Serial Port Baud Rate: 115200
- Operating Voltage: 2-8S LiPo (6 – 30V)
- Minimum Operating Current: 20mA
- The Operating Current When Connecting The FC: 80mA
- Dimension: 42*20*5.6mm
- Net Weight: 3.5g
- 1x SpeedyBee Bluetooth-USB Adapter
- 1x XT60 Pigtail
- 1x Heat Shrink Tubing
- 1x Manual