5V Super Loud Buzzer Tracker 110dB with LED Buzzer Alarm Built in battery For RC FPV Drone Flight Controller
The JHE42B Finder is compatible with all BetaFlight and CleanFlight flight controllers.
The buzzer has two modes of operation:
1. It is compatible with the functions of the traditional active buzzer and synchronized with the flight control.
2. When the flight control is normally connected, if the main battery in the flight is powered off, it can still automatically emit 110 dB of drip sound after 30 seconds of power failure, and the LED will emit white light, and the sound is louder than the general buzzer. Much bigger.
How to turn off the buzzer:
Press and hold the release button for more than 2 seconds, the JHE42B Finder turns off the sound.
The JHE42B Finder is compatible with all BF and CF flight controls.
Just connect to the buzzer interface of the flight controller and it will work. When the flight control wiring is correct, the multi-rotor aircraft is powered on, and the flight control power supply will automatically charge the JHE42B Finder (the red LED will light to indicate that charging is in progress).
Weight: 7.4 g
1 x JHE42B Finder
1 x 3P*1.0MM line
The wiring is also on a plug, so you can leave in for good, or easily unplug and switch from quad to quad. Never fly again with risk of losing your quad.
It can also act as your every day buzzer once wired to buzz- buzz+ on your Flight Controller.
- Integrated battery ensures the buzzer will work if main battery is disconnected from your quadcopter.
- Ultra loud beeper (over 100dB).
- Single button to disarm after the buzzer has activated.
- Works for up to 6 hours.
- Still works as an ordinary buzzer if connected to the BUZ port on your FC.
- Integrated charger lets the buzzers internal battery charge while you are flying.