Skitzo Nova 5″ Freestyle Quad Frame
The SKITZO Nova FPV Freestyle quadcopter is a unique symmetrical X mini quad, designed for high-performance FPV Freestyle flying. The Nova was created in collaboration with and named after the flow master himself SKITZO FPV. This freestyle airframe has been designed to not only look great but also withstand the rigors of freestyle flying pilots like Skitzo put their airframes through.
The airframe features removable 4mm carbon fiber arms and 3mm thick top and bottom plates. The arms are sandwiched between the bottom plate and 2mm battery plate giving you an incredible 9mm thick of carbon fiber at the center of the body. Each arm is secured in place with 3 screws and press fit threaded posts in the carbon fiber main plate. This allows you to remove 1 arm by simply taking out 3 screws with just 1 tool.
The Nova features Skitzo’s original artwork in the custom sticker sheets. Each SKITZO kit comes with a complete airframe sticker set. Multiple sticker sets are available for purchase separately for a different look. Which makes it really awesome to customize your quad to fit you!
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber True-X airframe with removable 4mm arms.
- Top mount battery design for excellent balance during freestyle flying
- Press nuts for fast removal of arms
- Ultra light, durable, sanded and chamfered Japanese carbon fiber
- 20mm standoffs for sleek low profile design – Built-in GoPro mount system
- Easy grip black anodized spacers
- Supports 20mm and 30mm bolt pattern for a wide variety of 4in1/Flight Controllers
- Unique spiral design interlocking arms for extra support and flight stability
- Heat treated titanium hardware
- Arm spikes for extreme motor protection during crashes
- Personalize your Nova frame with additional unique skins (sold separately)
- Airframe: 110g (airframe + hardware), 115g (with sticker decal).
- 1x SKITZO Nova FPV Freestyle Quadcopter
- 1x Skitzo Nova Sticker Sheet
- 1x Set of heat-treated titanium screws and aluminum hardware
- 1x Skitzo Battery strap