Kiss V2 Flight Controller and 4x Kiss ESC Bundle
Flyduino KISS FC – 32bit Flight Controller V2
A new simplified FC, the KISS FC V2 includes its own complete FC firmware. The Idea of KISS was to get the simple Flight Controller to the next level, and due to intensive long term tests of some pretty good Pilots, they were able to optimize the code to a point where you hopefully get your quad in the air quick.
Normally, you just need to choose your Airframe in the GUI and you are able to fly (at least with KISS ESCs), otherwise you can download presets of well known pilots for given configurations. Of course, you can still tweak the PID yourself through the GUI.
- ARM-Cortex M7 MCU
- Powered directly by the battery
- USB Controller for easy updates of FC and ESC directly via GUI.
- Ultrafast Dshot 2400, sinHybrid and Full Kiss Telemetry support.
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 @ 216 MHz
- IMU: MPU6000
- Weight: 5g
- Mounting: 3x3cm (mit 3,3mm Löchern)
- Voltage: 2-6S (direkt)
- Tri, Y4 und Y6 * Quad + / x * Hexa + / x
- The needed USB driver will be installed when you connect the FC the first time, it could take several minutes till you can bind the FC to the GUI.
- Supported FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE and Multiplex SRXL as S-Port, HOTT, TBS CROSSFIREand Sensorbus.
- Turtle mode supported
- 5x Serial
- RunCam Split supported
- RGB Led supported
- DShot 2400
- FW via GUI
- Advanced adaptive Filter
- Advanced Motor Layout
- Windows, OSX, Android supported
KISS ESC 2-5S 25A (40A limit) – 32bit:
The KISS ESC25A is powered by a M4 MCU, and is the latest member of the KISS family.
- 32-Bit-ARM Cortex M4 MCU @ 80 MHz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, rpm)
- Over current protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 40A)
- Over temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter then 100°C)
- sinHybrid :: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid mutation for smoother running.)
- Dshot 2400 (Full resolution of 2000 steps takes only 6.5μs).
- Supports all common Dshot commands like turtle mode, 3D mode and rotation direction change.
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (7.5-30° advance on each commutation),
- For Race Multicopters (25A continuous also with weak cooling),High max. RPM (500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor)
- Small size (12.5 x 26 mm)
- Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
- No additional capacitor needed for 3-5S.
- Very fast throttle response, Linear throttle response, Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking
- Dshot 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and (25 – 500 Hz) PWM get autodetected.
- Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE and Multiplex SRXL, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE and Sensorbus
- Operating voltage 6 – 24V (2-5s)
- Maximum continuous current 25A, instantaneous maximum current 40A, actively limited
- 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed (useage up to 500000 recommended)
- 6 Layer 70µm copper PCB where almost all of the layers can be used for the current as the logic parts sits on a seperate PCB
- All in and outputs are protected against over (~30V) and undervoltage(~-30V) but are still 3,3 and 5V compatible
- Modern smart gate driver. gate driver
- 396µF 25V ceramic capacitors onboard