Kakute F7 HDV AIO & Tekko32 F3 Metal ESC (65A) x4 Bundle
Check out our entire Holybro line of products.
The Holybro Kakute F7 HDV All-In-One is designed to work with the DJI FPV VTx module. The GH port available on the board makes it much more convenient for you to connect Holybro Kakute F7 HDV AIO to the DJI FPV VTx, for both signal and power supply.
Kakute F7 HDV AIO
- Supports Betaflight.
- High-performance / low-noise IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the KAKUTE F7 HDV AIO monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. 2 On-board regulators output 5V and 8V. 5V output up to 1.5A to power peripherals such as receiver, FPV camera, or LED strip. 8V output up to 2A to DJI FPV VTx.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 45x37mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 10g
Tekko32 F3 Metal ESC (65A)
BLHELI32 / Current sensor / 6S / 65 A / F3 MCU
New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster responding speed.
Supports up to 80A burst and 65A continued. (ESC mounted under props, without anything covered on the ESC)
- F3(M4 Core) MCU, Runs BLHELI32 firmware, the MCU works at 108Mhz
- Mosfet tested at 4S 65A, under props, nothing covered for 1min
- Supports Lipo 3-6S
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (220uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Onboard WS2812B LED
- Size：18 x 27 mm
- Weight: 4.4g (1pcs)